If you get up a half hour early and do yoga with your kids in the morning, hats off to you! If you’re like me and like to sleep till the last possible moment, you can still start off the day well with a short yoga flow:
- Five-pointed Star: stretches entire body
- Side Bend: opens the rib area for deeper breathing
- Goddess: strengthens and grounds
- Balancing Star: cultivates focus and balance
- Mindful Breathing: calms body and mind
Give this a try tomorrow morning, and you may have the whole neighborhood joining in!